iOS / Android / Windows.
Credit card payment.
- Select: Total -› Credit Card Payment - the exact amount is shown.
- If paying the exact amount select "Ok", else make adjustments then select "Ok".
- Follow the Albert terminal prompts.
- The result is displayed in the receipt total.
Printing a customer receipt.
Clearing the receipt.
Split payments (cash & card).
- Select: Total -› Cash - enter the amount payed by cash.
- Select: Total -› Credit Card Payment - the exact remaining amount is shown.
- Select "Ok" to process the split payment.
Making a refund.
- A negative amount can be entered as a miscellaneous amount or via the keypad.
- Negative total amounts are processed by the Albert as a refund.
- Discounts, tips, and other payments can be entered into the POS before selecting the "Card" payment.
- These amounts are shown on the receipt information.