Terms of Service - Key Points
💳 Subscription fees
By using our services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
We are constantly updating and improving our services, as we add features we may remove others.
Registered users should provide accurate contact details.
- Users providing invalid contact information shall have their accounts suspended.
- Users are responsible for the provision of hardware.
- SplitAbility can supply hardware for purchase.
- Hardware can also can be purchased through other providers.
SplitAbility provides Software as a Service (SaaS) and requires a subscription fee after a trial period .
See here for detailed pricing information: Pricing
- Unpaid accounts shall be suspended until payment is received.
- Accounts may be removed after a period of non-payment.
🔧 Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Users may choose to stop using SplitAbility at any time.
- Users can retrieve all of their data upon exiting the system.
- All data is deleted from our systems when users no longer require our service.
SplitAbility services run on Google's Cloud Platform.
See here for status information: Google Cloud Status Dashboard
Other services includes:
- Google Drive & Spreadsheets.
- Google App Engine.
The SLA associated with Goolge App Engine can be found here:
All paid subscribers have access to 24/7 support.
- SplitAbility may provide technical support during the trial period.
- Users provide their own Internet access.