-› Floor Plan
Floor Plan - Table Overview
Table management is built into the system (comes as standard) and runs natively on all devices.
- Show the status of each tables order in a global view
- Can be accessed on any device (all devices synchronize)
- Allow the positioning of tables to simulate any layout
- Have adjustable size, shape and orientation.
- Are touch active and take the user to the associated ticket
Table status colors:
- Blue - Booked
- Yellow - Ordering
- Red - Sent
- Green - Ready
- Silver - Served
- Clear - Cleared
The ordering color sequence (Ordering - Sent - Ready) is that of traffic lights (Yellow, Red, Green).
Images can be squares or rectangles, any size or orientation and display the status of all orders in the system.
Floor Plan Overview
After registration, a default floor plan is added as a simple matrix layout.
The default floor plan can then be adjusted to reflect the layout of any restaurant or cafe.
Adjusting the floor plan:
Navigate to: Settings - Admin - Floor Plan
Select the table to edit by clicking the table or selecting it's number from the list box.
Adjust the tables location co-ordinates using the "Top" and "Left" setting.
- Top - Number of pixels from the top of the screen
- Left - Number of pixels from the left of the screen
Adjust the tables shape and size using the "Rows" and "Columns" setting.
- Rows - Vertical dimension
- Columns - Horizontal dimension
Floor Plan Adjustment
Once editing is complete, hit the "Submit" to save the updated settings.
See also Support
for further technical details on set up.