SpitAbility supports "Time Sequencing" of tickets and orders held in the system.
Time Sequencing automatically arranges and displays tickets in correct chronological line-up on the Kitchen Display System
Tickets shuffle to their correct position as times are adjusted.
- Plays the role of a "virtual expeditor" to manage the flow of orders in real-time
- Enables staff to focus on preparation rather than when to prepare
- Shows future dated orders with a negative count-down timer and reverse time fuse in bright yellow
- Synchronize instantly on all screens
- Shuffle into their correct sequence
The image below shows two tickets on the KDS that are future-dated.
A pop-up time adjustment box on the right.
Ticket Sequencing is typically used to manage on-line order ahead or delivery times into the future.
Also in table service situation where courses are separated by a know duration.
Tickets may be time sequenced:
- At any time before during or after orders are added to a ticket
- By touching the time on the KDS ticket
- Via the sell screen "Check.." button
Take control of your order management.
See also: Ordering Modes
For other support information visit: Support